The Huron Holster$69.99
The Huron holster was designed with the goal of creating the best Competition holster with direct input from professional shooters. After tremendous trial, design, and review we released this model to give its user every advantage. Each holster is verified to the measured parameters set by USPSA/IPSC/IDPA/3-Gun division rules. Whether just a beginner or training to take a National or International Championship, you can count on your holster to perform flawlessly. This model uses .093" for solid colors and .080" for some prints and camouflage patterns.
The Huron holster can also be configured for Tactical users who desire extreme reliability but do not require Level II retention. Selecting SRA Cut provides a more secure fit for range, training, or 3-Gun matches where dynamic movement and position are more common than not.
- Adjustable Retention system utilizing 3/32" and 1/8"Allen keys
- The Huron is set to accept most industry standard hangers to include Blade-Tech®, Comp-Tac®, G-Code®, Ben Stoeger®, Springer®, and Safariland® to name a few.
- Hand sanded and buffed edges for smooth insertion and extraction of your handgun
- The best option for Competition and Tactical users looking for professional grade equipment. This holster is fully customizable for your lifestyle and needs. It is backed by our Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Check out our sponsored Military, Professional, and Amateur shooters listed below:
- JD Williams - HK Shooting Team - USPSA Production and 3-Gun
- Charlie Perez - USPSA Grand Master - USPSA Limited and Open
- Daniel Bent and the members of the Colorado State Marksmanship Team - US Army National Guard Colorado
- Richard Clare - Self Employed - USPSA Production
- Paul Gregory - Sheriff's Deputy, Commander, - Colorado, United States - National Champion
- Germaine Adams - USPSA Production and Limited - Colorado, United States
- Neil Mamaril - USPSA Single Stack and Tactical - US Navy Electronics Veteran and ESSTAC Employee
- Ryan Wharton - 3 Gun - US Army 18B Retired - Green Beret Association Shooting Team Leader
- Jamie Havig - USPSA Limited - US Navy Corpsman FMF Veteran
- Taryn Davis - 3 Gun and USPSA Limited - US Army Nurse Veteran
- 1.00 LBS
- Price: undefined