Kestrel® 5000 Series Meter Carrier
The Long's Shadow Kestrel® 5000 series meter carrier was born from a simple customer request. Long's Range Precision Shooter, Jim Pagan reached out and asked if we could produce something better than a nylon pouch to protect his critical piece of equipment. We reached out to Kestrel and Katie Godfrey was awesome! With three 5000 meters in hand my team and I went to work. We set to provide a feature rich carrier which protects the Ballistic Computer and provides a versatile means for deployment. The meter can be carried: Screen out, Screen in, Wind meter up, or Wind meter down. Whichever way you prefer to carry your Kestrel, our pouch will give you a lifetime of hard use and is backed by our Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- Capable of multiple means of belt attachment from Belt Carry, to MOLLE (Modular Lightweight Load-carrying Equipment), horizontal, or vertical.
- Available in a variety of colors and textures to match your kit
- Adjustable retention for user defined fit
- A MILSPEC Pull-The-Dot Snap to ensure your Kestrel 5000 series meter does fall out during the roughest challenge
- Drilled attachment 9 hole pattern which accepts many industry standard belt and MOLLE Hangers
Great design, exceptional workmanship, top quality component selection on fasteners, and a perfect fit. Looking forward to using it in the field.
Great fit and very versatile, although delivery is longer because each item is made to order.